FREE SHIPPING on all professional books
After reading a Stenhouse book or watching a video, many teachers would love the chance to work alongside the author—asking questions and getting advice about how to bring the ideas to life in their classrooms. Fortunately, a majority of our authors are available for short- and long-term consulting work at districts across the country and beyond. After-all, our authors are teachers and former teachers–they feel most at home in the classroom and love to work side-by-side with teachers to bring the concepts featured in their books to life.
The consulting work can take several forms tailored to your specific needs, including:
- Full-day workshops with teachers or coaches
- Coaching and mentoring sessions in classrooms, including demonstration lessons
- Sustained engagements over multiple years focused on such topics as standards and planning, content knowledge development, and assessment
- Virtual visits via video conferencing
- Custom PD solutions to fit your unique goals
In addition, Jessica Shumway has produced a new Number Sense Routines In-School Professional Development Program, delivered by a team of skilled math consultants.
Stenhouse authors currently available for professional development include:
Explore the various options in this section of the website and email email@example.com to consult with our PD Specialist. If you have a specific author or authors you would like to engage, complete this form and we will respond within one business day.