In addition to publishing professional books and videos, Stenhouse offers resources and services (many of which are free) designed to help administrators, staff developers, and college professors build long-term in-service and pre-service PD programs. Explore this section of our site to find a range of tools and services for building high-quality, cost-effective, and teacher-centered PD including:
- assistance in bringing Stenhouse authors to your school or district, either in person or through our "virtual visits" teleconferences
- advice for staff developers on planning effective PD programs
- specific guidance for new and experienced coaches on setting up and facilitating book and video study groups
- free facilitation guides for selected Stenhouse titles
- handouts and book recommendations for college education courses
Use the links on the left to navigate this section.