FREE SHIPPING on all professional books
Individuals can order books and videos from us by phone, mail, fax, or through this website, or order any of our professional books through Amazon.com. To place an order online, follow the steps outlined below. (Note: You must have cookies enabled in your browser to place an order online.)
- When you have found an item you would like to order, click on the "Add to Cart" button on the product's page. The item will be added to your shopping cart.
- The next screen shows your current cart contents. You may add or remove items, change quantities, continue adding new items, or go on to check out.
- When you press "Checkout" you will be asked to login if you have an account, or create an account if you are a new customer (see About Your Account below).
- You are now on a secure server. Next is the customer information screen where you fill in or verify shipping/billing addresses. Once complete, press continue.
- The following screen verifies the shipping rate; press continue.
- Next is an order summary. Verify that the details are correct. You can use the back button to make corrections. Press continue to move on.
- This is the last step: You will be asked to provide your credit card information. Press continue to complete your order.
A verification screen will be shown with the details of your order. This screen also shows the contact information of your local distributor, should you wish to place your order with them in the future. Please note that they cannot assist you with online orders. For questions about your online order please contact Stenhouse Customer service.
Looking for an ebook version of a title?
We offer ebook editions for most of our print titles so you can access on your computer, tablet, or e-reader from several major retailers including Amazon and ebooks.com. View the full list of retailers here.
If you previously purchased an ebook from Stenhouse.com, they will remain available in your digital library.
About your account:
Creating an account allows the system to retain address information so that you do not need to retype it each time you order (note: no credit card information is retained). It also will save a history of your orders which you can view at any time from the "your account" page, and allows you to use the Wish List feature of the site. The Wish List is a collection of items that you can save when you leave the site and come back to at any time for later ordering.
Your credit card information is secured through SSL - you should see an indication in your browser (a lock on IE or a key on Netscape) that you are on a secure server.
Individuals by Phone or Fax:
You may call your order in to our toll-free number: 1-800-988-9812
Print and complete this Order Form (including your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover account number and expiration date, your ship-to address, and a daytime phone number) and fax it to 1-800-833-9164
Individuals by Mail:
Print and complete this Order Form (including your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover account number and expiration date, your ship-to address, and a daytime phone number) and mail it to:
282 Corporate Drive, Suite 1
Portsmouth, NH 03801-8008
We accept checks in US funds. Please make checks or money orders payable to Stenhouse Publishers and include appropriate sales tax for your state/locality.
If you're ordering from overseas, please click here.